Stir Fry Chicken with Noodles
A Stir Fry is very easy and super quick to do. It's also great for using up leftover chicken.
- 2 tbsp ground nut oil organic
- 400 g diced chicken or leftover chicken, organic
- 8 spring onions organic, sliced
- 800 g cabbage organic, shredded
- 200 g noodles organic
- 2 carrots organic, grated
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce organic
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 50 g cashew nuts fairtrade
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, cook the noodles as per the packet instructions, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat and stir fry the chicken for 5 - 6 minutes until browned.
- Add the spring onions and shredded cabbage and fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles, grated carrot, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cashew nuts and toss everything together. Serve immediately.
In a hurry or not all eating together? Prepare everything in advance and this dish only takes 10 minutes to cook.
Calories: 407kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 32gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 1862mgPotassium: 778mgFiber: 7gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 5750IUVitamin C: 99.8mgCalcium: 140mgIron: 4.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!