Stir Fry Chicken with Noodles
This is very easy and super quick to do. It's also great for using up leftover chicken.
- 2 tbsp ground nut oil organic
- 400 g diced chicken or leftover chicken, organic
- 8 spring onions organic, sliced
- 800 g cabbage organic, shredded
- 200 g noodles organic
- 2 carrots organic, grated
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce organic
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 50 g cashew nuts fairtrade
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, cook the noodles as per the packet instructions, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat and stir fry the chicken for 5 - 6 minutes until browned.
- Add the spring onions and shredded cabbage and fry for 2 - 3 minutes
- Stir in the noodles, grated carrot, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cashew nuts and toss everything together. Serve immediately.
In a hurry or not all eating together? Prepare everything in advance and this dish only takes 10 minutes to cook.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 1862mg | Potassium: 778mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 115% | Vitamin C: 121% | Calcium: 14% | Iron: 25%